24 January 2023, 22:13
If you are having problems with the sound and music in Forspoken, here we will tell you how to fix this bug.
Forspoken is a new RPG. Luminous Productions studio is responsible for the game and it is published by Square Enix. It is the story of an ordinary woman who is transferred from New York to Athia. It is a fantasy land in great danger. However, Frey (the protagonist) decides to use her new magical abilities and help the inhabitants of this world. Unfortunately, some players encounter sound and music problems that prevent comfortable play. In this guide we will try to fix this bug.
Forspoken – Audio and Music issues fix
- In the first place, it is worth checking that you have the latest drivers installed. In many cases, the problem lies there. Take a moment to do this. If this does not help, try the following options.
Change sample rate and bit depth rate
- Go to Start;
- Next pick Settings;
- Open System;
- Click Sound;
- Search for Related settings;
- Select Sound Control Panel;
- Click your playback device and choose Properties;
- Pick Advanced option;
- Change your settings to 48 kHz (most players say that it helped, if it didn’t, try different options).
Change spatial sound
- Start as with the previous method and do everything the same until step 7.
- Instead of Advanced, select Spatial sound.
- Pick Windows Sonic for Headphones here
There is no guarantee that the above settings will help you, but we hope they will. We wish you a successful game and good luck in Athia. Let’s hope the developers patch all the bugs soon.
- Forspoken – Fix for Problems With a Spinning Camera
Graduate of English Philology and English in Public Communication. He started his professional career as an English teacher. A member of Gamepressure since 2019. During this time, he has been writing for various departments. Currently, he mainly covers guides and occasionally supports the newsroom. He has been interested in electronic entertainment since childhood. When he was younger, he wrote a scientific article on video game translations. An enthusiast of RPGs and strategies, he also frequently dives into the depths of indie games. In his spare time, he is working on a book and learning film editing.