24 January 2023, 16:26
A new patch numbered 1.1.4 has arrived to Need For Speed Unbound, introducing a number of minor improvements. On the occasion of the update’s debut, we learned that the new content will hit the game in March at the earliest.
Need For Speed Unbound has just received a small update, bearing the number 1.1.4. The small patch, which focuses on improving stability, has already hit all platforms. In addition to changes in the game’s performance, a number of balance fixes have been made, and smaller issues have been resolved.
The January patch also introduced some helpful messages into the game, which will enable the players to avoid at least some of the disappointment and frustration.
Below you will find the full list of changes introduced by patch 1.1.4. for Need For Speed Unbound.
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears.
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused transmission options to not affect its top speed as expected.
- Reduced the maximum acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and improved its cornering ability.
- Improved VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) quality for PS5 users.
- Added a warning message when the game does not save correctly to reduce the possibility of losing progress.
- Added a warning message when the game detects a configuration below the minimum PC specs.
- Numerous stability fixes to reduce the likelihood of game crashes.
New content on the way
At the launch of patch 1.1.4, the developers of NFS Unbound in a blog post announced that they are working on introducing new free content to the game. The first details about the upcoming attractions will appear in March.
Recall that, according to a December Twitter post NFS Unbound is to be supported by periodic free updates, which will introduce new features, modes or cars to the game.