24 January 2023, 16:27
Have you decided to buy the DLC adding the Grail Knight? Here you will find the build and the best weapons for this profession of Markus Kruber.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is a co-op action game set in the Warhammer 40K universe. During the game you will be able to play as one of five characters. Among them is Markus Kruber, for whom one of the available professions is Grail Knight. Below you will find a sample build for this class.
Remember that this profession is not available in the bas game. So if you want to choose this class, you will have to purchase the Grail Knight Career DLC.
Grail Knight – the best weapon
Grail Knight is a profession that specializes in fighting with melee weapons and shield. It also cannot wield ranged weapons. So if there are clashes at a greater range, this character will be useless.
In the case of this profession, the best weapon is definitely Mace and Sword. This set enables you to deal damage to a large number of opponents at once. This will make it easy for you to control the battlefield.
As for the second weapon, on the other hand, you can choose it according to your preferences. However, it will be optimal to choose a two-handed weapon. This is because thanks to it you will inflict more damage to single enemies.
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Class Tier List (2022)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Unchained and Sister of the Thorn Builds (2022)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Outcast Engineer Build (2022)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Best Foot Knight Build (2022)
Grail Knight – sample build
Grail Knight is a character that works well for two tasks – controlling the battlefield and eliminating elite opponents. This is because his basic attack is capable of dealing damage to multiple opponents at once. On the other hand, however, his Blessed Blade ability, enables you to deliver a powerful blow to a single target in front of you.
This character has the following passive abilities:
- Knight’s Challenge – the first target hit receives 25% more damage;
- Thirst for Glory – increases movement speed by 10%;
- Bastion of Bretonnia – if Markus has a shield then he can use it to Block Warpfire Thrower Attacks.
It’s also worth keeping in mind that Grail Knight has additional tasks to complete during missions. If you complete them then you will receive a potion that increases one of your stats.
In the case of this profession, the most important thing is for you to unlock:
- At level 5: Lady’s Wrath, thanks to which you receive a temporary health bonus for a kill. This bonus depends on the HP of the defeated opponent.
- At level 10: Virtue of the Ideal, which makes killing enemies increase your power level by 10% for 10 seconds. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
- At level 15: Smiter, this skill enables you to stun an enemy and inflict 20% more damage. Each successive hit on a stunned enemy stacks the effect and will enable you to deal up to 40% more damage.
- At level 20: Virtue of the Penitent, which makes Markus unlock a quest based on killing enemies. If you complete them you will receive a potion of strength.
- At level 25: Virtue of Stoicism, which makes 50% of the damage received be regenerated after 5 seconds as temporary health.
- At level 30: Virtue of Audacity, adding a second stab to Blessed Blade, dealing devastating damage to a single target.
On paper, a medical physicist. In reality, however, a humanist who has loved games since childhood. With this passion, she decided to try her hand at writing for a broader audience. She has been affiliated with Gamepressure since 2017. She started in the guides, now mainly writing for the newsroom, encyclopedia and marketing. Self-proclaimed specialist in free-to-play games. She loves strategy, simulators, RPGs and horror games. She also has a soft spot for online games. She has spent an immodest amount of hours in Dead by Daylight and Rainbow Six: Siege. In addition, she also enjoys watching horror movies (the worse they are, the better) and listening to music. Her greatest passion, however, is trains.